Ever wanted to build a custom PC? Free Geek will be hosting custom computer building events in January and February.
- Building a custom PC is fun, specially in environment of like minded people! Worried about doing something wrong? No worries – Free Geek staff can guide you through build process and can help with any issues.
- PCs will be built from individual components (Case, Motherboard, CPU, memory, hard drive, video card etc).
- No experience is necessary – Free Geek staff and volunteers will provide training to those who want to learn the PC building process. Help will also be provided with troubleshooting issues if any arise during the build process.
- Saturday, January 26th (12pm – 5pm) – the first event!
- More event dates will will be added at a later time